Welcome back Loves!! So, I’ve always been the type of person who just absolutely LOVES quotes! I could spend hours looking them up. And thanks to Pinterest, that has happened on many occasions. I often find myself connecting with quotes because I simply can not find the right words to explain how I feel sometimes. Don’t you just hate that? You really want to express how you feel, but the words just won’t come out?
• With struggling with Depression and especially Anxiety, I would constantly be looking up quotes to help me keep going. Family and Friends would give me advice or encouraging words, but I would always find myself looking up Motivational Quotes or Strength and Faith Quotes and it would really really help me.
So down below, I am going to share with you all 10 of my favorite quotes that has helped me to keep going. I hope that whoever is reading this will be able to use these as daily reminders when things get though. Because trust me they will, but you CAN and WILL get through it.
10. This is so true. Just the littlest step can lead you in the direction towards something greater. 9. Even if you don’t believe in God, Life will always work it’s self out. You just have to HOLD ON and you will see everything fall into place.
8. Sometimes when things are just NOT working in our favor, we need to take a step back and look at the bigger picture. Sometimes we are the ones who need to make the change for things to get better.
7. Now this one is a GOOD one. We can not and I repeat can not let our troubles break us. No matter how hard it gets, you have to remember life still goes on so things will change. Don’t let these troubles define you. Stay strong.
6. This quote here I’ve had for YEARS. It’s really all about just making small changes and really everything will fall into place.
5. Oh yes, be gentle with yourself! I would often beat myself up because I would feel like I was losing control of everything. Just be gentle with yourself, you really are doing the BEST you can.
4. Yes. Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful. I always thought I had to change who I was because of some struggles I had to go through. But those struggles are apart of me. Apart of MY story. They made me WHO I am. So, I’m my own kind of beautiful.
3. Storms really don’t last forever. If you told me this years ago, I’d laugh. I would tell you “Yeah right, things will NEVER get better”. Guess what? They DO.
2. I don’t think anyone is ever really “broken”. So even when you feel broken, just remember “You grow through what you go through”. So no matter what, you can still light up the world.
1. YOU ARE ENOUGH. No matter what happens. No matter what life throws at you, you are enough. There is no one else on this earth like YOU. The world NEEDS you. Please always remember YOU are enough!